Tuesday, July 26, 2005

6th Annual 'Tri The Rock' Triathlon


images
Originally uploaded by kyleandshalen.
In about a month, Shalen and I will attempt our first Triathlon! We are really excited and have so much fun 'being active' together. We're in training right now. I'm learning how to run distance (which I stink at) and we're getting her used to swimming in a pool instead of just tanning by the pool side. It should be fun. We'll let you know how it goes!
The Rockwall Tri is a 300 yard swim, 14 mile bike and 2.9 mile cross country run in Rockwall, Texas; Sunday, August 28, 2005 7:15 AM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy....here we go! Let's just say the tanning by the pool comes much more naturally to me....

Anonymous said...

loved the pool comment ;) I totally here ya!! wish I could be there to cheer ya'll on!