Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fall is here!!

The Johnson BLOG
Really cannot believe that it's November....the days are flying by and before you know it, it will be Christmas. The weather has been incredible...I love fall and the anticipation of the holidays!
We are keeping busy and enjoying all that is coming our way. I am now starting to help Kyle with the administrative duties of Young Life, continuing to substitute teach and will soon be exploring some new options (pending the outcome of Saturday). Please pray that Saturday goes well...I am pretty nervous. Everyone seems to have a lot more confidence in me than I have in myself. Please pray that the next few and final days of preparing will be worthwhile and that God will increase my comprehension. I've been preparing for about 5 months and I pretty much reached the burnout stage about 2 months ago!! :) Anything that sticks from this point on is by the grace of God!!

0 comments: