Saturday, June 09, 2007

Week at a Glance...

What a busy week this past week was!! Here are some of the highlights!

* Went to my doctor's appt. last Friday...it went perfect! As soon as the doctor put the doppler on my belly she picked up the baby's heartbeat! No searching for it was needed! Doctor said that baby has a strong heart! I go back again in 3 weeks - I am hopeful that they will do a sonogram to determine the sex a little early. I will almost be 17 weeks by then so it's possible!

* We moved! Kyle headed up a large crew of family, friends, and YL kids to move us in to our new home! Unfortunately it's up to us to unpack...ughh!

* The weekend of the big move - I completed 16 hours of continuing ed classes. Figured that I couldn't do much with the move, might as well work on get recertified.

* Tuesday was haircut day! I decided to go ahead and chop my hair off before the baby arrives...figured that I will want to after and I decided to get a little relief NOW!

* On Wednesday, I got bit by a crazy neighborhood chihuahua. It was bad enough to draw blood and it's still bruised! Crazy dog! So, I got to go back to the doctor and get put on antibiotics.

* One of our camp trips took off last Saturday evening to Crooked Creek Ranch. Kyle stayed behind this time and had our part-time staff, Mike, lead this trip. Looking forward to hearing their camp stories upon their arrival home tomorrow! Kyle will be leading a trip to Frontier Ranch at the end of this month.

* I began telling my coworkers and clients this week that I am pregnant! It's been fun to share the news with them! I have been blessed with some amazing people that I get to work with regularly!

I think that's it for now! More to come soon!

1 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

So sorry about the dog bite, BUT so thankful for the strong heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!! No mercy is worth going unpraised!!! I hope you get to learn the sex of this little babe in 3 wks! Are you going to share??! ; )