Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Hair

It seems as if Logan's hair gets thicker and longer with every passing moment... and along with more hair comes CRAZINESS.
The pictures below show what Logan's hair looks like when she decides to run her fingers (that she just dipped in her yogurt) through her hair. I guess you could say that yogurt would work "well" as hair gel.




So then it was straight to the bathtub...(seems to be the new "routine"...eat dinner, get messy, get a bath).
Then add just a bit of bath water to the hair...and voila!!



3 comments:

Molly said...

Love the hair Logan! It's grown fast, not too long before you can sport some pig tails!

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

Her hair is cute! Kaelyns can get crazy too! Her hair is getting long.

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh!!! She cracks me up!!! I love me some LoJo!
-Auntie Rebecca