Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy and Exhausted


That is my current state... we have been so busy the last few weeks... here is a brief synopsis of our happenings...


**Sold our house... closed on May 21.

**Left for a month to Colorado on May 22... you know how that went by all of the posts below but a quick recap would be "AMAZING!!"

**Returned home from Colorado June 23

**Kyle's bootcamps picked back up immediately

**Stayed with my parents until we found and moved into our apartment by June 28 (yes found and moved in 5 days after returning from CO, moving day was 106 degrees.... who am I kidding, I didn't move us, but Kyle did and I felt SO BAD for him!)

**Kyle officially left staff with YL (effective July 1)

**We had a few days to unwind before Kyle started back to his new job as a financial planner

**I started taking classes in Summer 2 - on July 6 the same day we left for Kansas City for a quick trip to visit Kyle's mom and for me to interview at a nursing school there on July 8.

**Fun weekend at the lake... July 11-12

**Back to MDO for the rest of the summer program for Logan

**Back to work for me - 2 days a week

**LOTS of studying for me... Anatomy and Physiology in a 5 week summer course was not a smart idea.... oh and I am also taking another class that I have hardly cracked open the book for... I still have 2.5 weeks left surely I can get it done in time...


I think that's it. We are busy and exhausted... but we are also having fun and grateful.


0 comments: