Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Latest News on Baby J

I am 28 weeks along now...just beginning my 3rd trimester! Time is flying by...we have a lot to get done in the next 3 months!! I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is still looking good. I have been measuring big consistently since the beginning of the pregnancy. Today I measured at 33cm...Dr. W says that that just means that I will be having a big baby. I also got to do the Glucose Screening Test today...so hopefully that will come back normal in the next couple of days. I also received my first shot of Rhogam for being RH-... Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful appointment!!

Also, a quick update on Dustin...he is continuing his therapy sessions several times a day. Tomorrow his therapists as well as the doctor in charge of rehab will meet to discuss a discharge date for him. Today the doctor made it seem as if this Friday was very likely...please pray that this will happen!! He still has a long road to recovery, but we all think that just getting out of the hospital (depressing!) can help boost his spirits and keep him encouraged as he continues to improve. He will do outpatient therapy for as long as needed... Tomorrow they are also supposed to remove his staples...so he is pretty much in the clear as far as being a surgical patient goes - amazing!

Thanks for your continued prayers!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love reading the updates!! I miss you guys! We need to hang out very soon---like next week!!!