Monday, March 03, 2008

Cousins

Well it's 3:45am and I cannot sleep...uggghh...pray for me tomorrow - it's going to be a LONG day! I thought I would make the most of a quiet house and post some pictures of Logan with her 3 favorite boy cousins and my favorite nephews!! They are all crazy about her and it's fun to see how they literally melt when they see her! She loves her Hunter, Evan and Jacob!

Logan and Jacob - he was showing her all of the toys on her swing at Gommie's house


Logan and Evan - how HUGE is she? Evan is so sweet with Logan.

Logan and Hunter...again, how HUGE is she?? Geesh!
Hunter said he was feeding her pizza and a chocolate chip cookie through the bottle!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how old your nephews look!! It seems like Hunter was just the baby all by himself and your mom was showing off his monthly pics!! Wow, how times flies when kiddos are in the picture!! Hunter looks so old and big boyish!!