Friday, August 15, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

...according to Logan in her best Julie Andrew's voice....


Water! Love it! Whether it's a bath, swimming in a pool or sitting in a blow up pool in my diaper...bring it on!

Playing hide and seek. Especially with Daddy but we don't have any pictures of me playing with Daddy...so here I am playing with Mommy.

Doggies...this is Eisley, my great grandparents dog.

Being upside down...so fun!

Popsicles!! Except that time I got a brain freeze...I screamed...loud!

Reading books with Great Grandma!

Pulling up on EVERYTHING!!!



3 comments:

K'Live the Moment said...

Shalen so glad to find you on the "blogging" world. Your family is so precious. The hide and seek with mommy is priceless.

Molly said...

Logan, You have some really fun favorite things! I like alot of those too! :) Especially the pool!! Can't wait to see you Thursday!

Rebecca said...

I've missed so much and love the pics....posting a new blog soon...I promise!