Friday, September 26, 2008

A New Look...a Good Day...and Pictures

How is that for a creative title?
Today I got some time by myself with my computer at a coffee shop (NEW computer thanks to my hubby...thanks, Kyle!). It's been a good mental escape for me and a great time to makeover the ole' blog while listening to Shane & Shane on my ipod and drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte. ahhhh!!!!!!!!! This is just the icing on the cake after getting to go to a good yoga class this morning and then spend time with a dear friend that I don't get to spend nearly enough time with....

Well, on to the pictures...

Logan playing with daddy....

Logan loved getting pulled around on the blanket...check out that belly and those thighs! Love it!
Logan got to spend some quality time with Justin. Justin is one of Kyle's best friends...we've gotten to see a lot of him lately and I think Logan likes that! (so does her daddy and mama!)
Hanging out with Justin and Autumn!



Thanks for stopping by...stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

cute stuff! tell Justin i said hi!

Anonymous said...

You should give Logan a cool nickname. Maybe you should let Dragon come up with it.

theseemanfamily said...

Oh, I am so with you on the pumpkin spice latte!!! I love them and make me think of Christmas :-)