Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder.... Right?!

Dear Faithful Blog Readers (all 5 of you that I could just as easily list by name),
I haven't been "feeling" the ole blog lately but that could be due to busy-ness. But I am hoping to be inspired once again by the next month of our lives being spent in beautiful Colorado. I may even get crazy and decide to post a few times about our adventures while in the mountains.
To get a quick update on our life here are a few things that I have not posted about (yet!) that have been the focus of our days...

** Kyle leaving Young Life staff
** Kyle starting a new career
** Shalen possibly going back to school
** Selling our home (moved out today, close on Friday!)
** Trusting the Lord to provide for us (He's never let us down!)

So, I'll be back soon to fill in the details but most of you already know all of the details anyway. (I guess the details are for any lurkers that may decide to drop by!)

Saturday morning we will be heading to Colorado. We are making a little vacation out of our journey to Trail West where we will be doing our last assignment with Young Life. We will be staying with some friends in Amarillo on Saturday night and then driving to Colorado Springs for a couple of days and then on to Breckenridge for a couple of days before ending up at Trail West on May 28. We will be there until June 23. Pray for our travels... I'll be in touch with pictures and stories as they happen.

1 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

excited to hear the details. i don't know everything, but please don't put me in the lurker category. ;)