Friday, May 29, 2009

Breckenridge and Trail West

Thursday was our last morning in Breckenridge. I got up that morning and took a yoga class in town at a small studio. It was an interesting experience. I knew better than to assume that it was like my normal class that I take at home... and I was right. The class was full on yoga... with the "Om" and sanskrit chants... the works. Anyway, I probably won't forget that anytime soon!!

We didn't take very many pics while in Breckenridge but here are the few that we did take...

Logan would yell "Hi!" everytime we walked past these sculptures... pretty sure that she thought that they were real.



This is outside of the studio where I took my yoga class.
We did a little shopping in Breck before heading to Buena Vista. Kyle got the bargain of the day with a pair of Earl Jeans (which he so could care less about the brand, but I was shocked at the price!). They were originally $190 and he got them for $25!! So he got a few pair. I got a pair of Uggs since I have been wanting some for a while. They were on sale but definitely not $25.


Outside of Buena Vista on our way into town, there is an amazing overlook that we stopped to check out. The Collegiate Mountain Range is just behind us.

Logan decided to climb a tree...

Our first full day in Trailwest... Logan is checking things out!

Check out her new Nalgene sippy cup. A must have for Young Life camp.


Logan loves these little chairs that are just her size. She climbs in and out constantly.
We are starting our third day here. Work Crew and Summer Staff arrived last night and our first camp week starts tomorrow when the families arrive. The first two weeks are reserved especially for Military families. I am not fully aware of what to expect but I am anxious to see Family Camp at work!
Logan is hopefully making progress in the sleep department. Yesterday she woke up at a painful 4am. Lord, have mercy! Today she woke up at 5:30am and we were so excited!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

Look at her hair in piggies! She looks so "old" in these pictures.