Saturday, June 13, 2009

Aspen Grove

We have been very fortunate to have a photographer here with us on our assignment. Annie is on YL staff in San Antonio and she and her husband do photography as a side business. Here are a few pictures from the hike the other day...
Ummm... there are no words for this precious little smiley face... makes me laugh everytime I see this picture.

I've come to realize that one of my very favorite things about Colorado are the Aspen trees. They are just beautiful! So, I was thrilled to have Annie take pictures of our family in the Aspen Grove at Trailwest.


























For those of you who live in San Antonio and looking for a photographer give Annie a call!

3 comments:

becca said...

so beautiful!!! love love love the photos!

coneandmo said...

So precious! What fun and a great place to have your pictures taken! Glad you're having fun. We can't wait to see you all soon!

Molly said...

Those pics are so great! I love how natural they all feel...