Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bunnies, Ponies and Goats, Oh My!

Week 2 is already half way over... can't believe it. The days are going FAST... too fast in my opionion. We've continued to have some cold weather but we are not letting that stop us!
We took Logan down to the barn a couple of days ago and she got to see some animals.


Logan checking out the bunnies... not too sure what to think just yet!

I think she decided that she liked it...

Just had to include this picture... so serious! For those of you that know Logan, you know that she is rarely this serious!

Now it is on to the ponies and goats.


She was okay with pony as long as I was close.

But she is not okay with this pony.

Earlier today we went on a hike with the entire camp. It was just about a 2 hour hike and it was chilly!! Logan did great through most of it...


On the descent, Logan decided she had seen enough and took a nap...



Gosh, there is just something about being at a Young Life camp... I can't even come close to explaining it but to say that it is GOOD! Good for my heart, good for my family... just GOOD!

1 comments:

Auntie Rebecca said...

So great!!! Love the pictures and LOVE that you guys are having such a great time! That pic of Logan sleeping with the YL blanket/snuggie wrapped around her is precious!!! Love y'all!