Friday, April 04, 2008

Well, I am way behind...

Geesh...I don't know why it is so hard to keep the blog "current". (Actually I do know, I get sucked in reading every one else's blogs and checking my site meter to see who has been reading mine!! I really didn't think that more than 5 people read this until I got my site meter! Now I know that there is an audience out there!) I usually have the best of intentions but then a month passes and I haven't posted. I have so much to post, too!! Of course, there are always lots of pictures of Logan...but we also have new pictures from the ski trip, Easter and our anniversary. So for now, I'll post a few pictures from this past Wednesday night...our 3rd anniversary!



Logan spent some time with my mom (her Gommie) while Kyle and I went out to dinner.




On our way out to dinner...I need a tan BAD!


Sorry but that is it for now!! I will hopefully post pictures from Colorado soon and a funny video of Logan that I just took tonight...stay tuned!

1 comments:

Spirit of Adoption said...

Logan is a BEAUTY!!!! And did you really just write that you need a tan...bad???!!!! Shaylen!!!! You've been in Texas too long, girl! : )