Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Praying for Harper

Hey guys -
You may notice the new little button to the right of my page. I have been burdened since Friday (Harper's birthday!) to pray for this little girl. Do I know her? Nope! I have read her mom's blog for quite some time... I guess you could say that she is "famous" in the blog world (not that she wants to be!) And I would like to think that if we lived closer we would probably be friends! Anyway, Friday was the big day for Harper to come into this world and she did but has had some complications. Amazingly, it seems as if this is where the story begins. God is doing some amazing things through this newborn baby... bringing people around her family to love on them and really using this newborn to show how God intends for His people to live as one body (and so much more!!). Click on the button to go to her Mama's blog.
Thanks! Oh, and be sure to pray for Harper!!!!

0 comments: